Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Freeing up a Serial Number to add to my Extrmecloudiq account

Help Freeing up a Serial Number to add to my Extrmecloudiq account

mpalmer
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

You helped me last year assign a serial number to my account.  Can I please send you one more to add a 2324 that I bought from a friend?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mpalmer, I would love to help but unfortunately I can’t free up an SR23xx or SR22xx serial number, for that you would have to open a technical support case. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

To clarify, we can absolutely help you with these switches but I personally don’t have access to the server for the fastpath (SR23xx, SR22xx) switches. Our engineers can of course help you with this if you open a support ticket. 

mpalmer
New Contributor

Hi Sam,  Thanks for the reply - this doesn’t make sense - there’s a ton of tickets in the community (including listed on the right side of the community screen) where they’ve been freed up.  And they’ve been freed up on the past. This is very disappointing

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Mpalmer, I would love to help but unfortunately I can’t free up an SR23xx or SR22xx serial number, for that you would have to open a technical support case. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

GTM-P2G8KFN