cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI All, I was wondering how do you get the following "Authentication Services" to display statistics in the Network360 View , we use Radius and CWP, so wondering why it shows N/A for all of our AP's

HI All, I was wondering how do you get the following "Authentication Services" to display statistics in the Network360 View , we use Radius and CWP, so wondering why it shows N/A for all of our AP's

cforrest
New Contributor

On reading I see this is how Authentication services is calculated , but we show N/A on the network scorecard

Authentication services (35%)

CWP

RADIUS

If both are used, the score is 50/50; if one is used, the score is 100% for that service; if none are used, the display is 'N/A', where the score for calculation is 100.

2 REPLIES 2

cforrest
New Contributor
HI All,

See below for the case details, nothing super pressing here., this is more of an aesthetic observation
Ive raised a case 00280817 ,

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience while I looked in to this for you. That shouldn't be displaying N/A, and we're getting the same results in our lab, so I think our best bet here would be to open a technical support case so we can start troubleshooting this with you.

GTM-P2G8KFN