cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , I have the issue with the Aerohive AP130 , it is related to the device with an old firmware, , can you please point me the firmware download so I can updated the firmware locally ? currently the firmware is (6.5r1b)

Hi , I have the issue with the Aerohive AP130 , it is related to the device with an old firmware, , can you please point me the firmware download so I can updated the firmware locally ? currently the firmware is (6.5r1b)

appreciativeone
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Adil, for access to downloads you'd need to purchase support with Aerohive. If you can send me an entitlement key or a sales order number at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can enable proper permissions for you in Hive Community. In the mean time, I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you'll need to get your AP 130 up and running now.

GTM-P2G8KFN