cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I haven't used Aerohive for some time and so I'm looking to get one or two older Access points for a home Lab how would I license these second hand Access points ? Wes

Hi, I haven't used Aerohive for some time and so I'm looking to get one or two older Access points for a home Lab how would I license these second hand Access points ? Wes

WesleyW
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can send the serial number of the device to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can get the device freed up for you.

WesleyW
New Contributor
Hi the free version is enough to test the concepts. However the second hand Access point I've purchased is unfortunately already assigned to its original owner is there anything I can do to contact this person and have them remove it from their system?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to speak with our sales engineers about purchasing licensing for your APs if you want to use the full featured ExtremeCloud IQ platform. Alternatively, we have a free HiveManager version called Connect that has a limited feature set but is free to use for life. This guide reviews how to register for a Connect account in case you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

If you're unsure who to reach out to for your sales engineer, please let me know what country you're based in and I can let you know what sales engineer is best to reach out to for your location.

GTM-P2G8KFN