cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hi, I've purchased a used access point and when trying to add it to Hive Manager I'm told the device has already been on-boarded (02301606242605) is it possible to get this device un-boarded to it can be re-added to my Hive instance ? Cheers !

Hi, I've purchased a used access point and when trying to add it to Hive Manager I'm told the device has already been on-boarded (02301606242605) is it possible to get this device un-boarded to it can be re-added to my Hive instance ? Cheers !

luke_stephan
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Before we can remove any duplicate records on our side, we'd need to see some proof of purchase for the device (including the serial number of the device sold in the proof of purchase). Alternatively, a written statement from the original owner confirming transfer of ownership would also allow us to clear any old records and log the device as belonging to you. If you can email that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, we should be able to free that device up for you. Thank you for your understanding.

GTM-P2G8KFN