cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I want to download "Hivemanager Classic Current Version", can you please give me the link ? Thank you Chris

Hi, I want to download "Hivemanager Classic Current Version", can you please give me the link ? Thank you Chris

cpalaniyandy
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you both for reaching out about your Hive Community access.

@Chrisophe PALANIYANDY​ , I have enabled download access for you in Hive Community, so you should be able to get that file now.

@HW IT​ , I have also enable download access for you so that page will no longer be blank.

Please let me know if you have any further issues or questions.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for those email addresses. Unfortunately I'm not able to find any sales orders showing your account has purchased support. You would need to purchase some level of support to have access to the download files in Hive Community. If you can send a sales order or entitlement key to communityhelp@aerohive.com showing you've purchased support, I can enable proper permissions in Hive Community for you.

hyshin
New Contributor

​I am attaching an email address.

mslee@jinnetworks.com, hyshin@jinnetworks.com

hyshin
New Contributor

hello, I'd like to have the download authority.

You do not currently have permission to access download.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Sorry for the wait there, you should now have access to our downloads section. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

GTM-P2G8KFN