cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I want to download "Hivemanager Classic Current Version", can you please give me the link ? Thank you Chris

Hi, I want to download "Hivemanager Classic Current Version", can you please give me the link ? Thank you Chris

cpalaniyandy
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Thank you both for reaching out about your Hive Community access.

@Chrisophe PALANIYANDY​ , I have enabled download access for you in Hive Community, so you should be able to get that file now.

@HW IT​ , I have also enable download access for you so that page will no longer be blank.

Please let me know if you have any further issues or questions.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I need access to this as well. Can you please enable my download access?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Mehmet, in order to have downloads access in Hive Community I would need to see that your account has purchased some level of support with us. If you can send me a sales order or entitlement key that shows this, I can enable proper permissions in Hive Community for you. If you'd like to send that directly to me, please use the email communityhelp@aerohive.com. If you haven't purchased support but need to get firmware for your APs so you can manage them in our HiveManager platform, please let me know what model AP(s) you're working with and what firmware version they are on currently so I can send you the files you need.

eminyilmaz29
New Contributor

hi can you activate the download link for me

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would need to purchase either partner support or Select support in order to have access to our download section. If you could please email me your sales order showing you've purchased support, I can enable proper permissions for you in Hive Community. My email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

tranvtoi
New Contributor

I need access to this as well. Can you please enable my download access? Pls!

GTM-P2G8KFN