cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, I have found 2 set of old refurbish HiveAP 121. As I browse around the forum and found out that only a Hive OS or HiveManager can access to it, as I know that only version 6.5r10 can be used to access to the 2 unit. But I can't download it

Hi there, I have found 2 set of old refurbish HiveAP 121. As I browse around the forum and found out that only a Hive OS or HiveManager can access to it, as I know that only version 6.5r10 can be used to access to the 2 unit. But I can't download it

jonah_liewtc
New Contributor

Where can I get a VMware Image or software? Since I can't download anything here.

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Jonah. You would need to purchase VAD/VAR support at minimum to get download access in Hive Community, and Global Select support in order to get download access and case creation permissions in Hive Community. 

Otherwise you can access firmware via a Connect HiveManager account. This guide reviews how to register for a free Connect HiveManager account if you're interested- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

GTM-P2G8KFN