cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hive Manager upgrade from 11.26.3.6 to 12.8 requires a new VM install When importing, it fails step 6 (import configuration and Inventory) with « Due to an internal error, unable to import (HmUserGroupDeliveryPolicySettings). »

hive Manager upgrade from 11.26.3.6 to 12.8 requires a new VM install When importing, it fails step 6 (import configuration and Inventory) with « Due to an internal error, unable to import (HmUserGroupDeliveryPolicySettings). »

ben_brisson
New Contributor

i am from Dell technical support in Cherrywood, Dublin, i should be able to create a case, but it doesn't let me so i opted to ask a question instead.

If i do need to raise a case, please indicate the commands to gather and enable my account to be able to create a case, it used to being able to...

2 REPLIES 2

ben_brisson
New Contributor

I have and escalated to have it reinstated. It still won't allow me to create cases...

Any idea about hive Manager upgrade from 11.26.3.6 to 12.8 requires a new VM install

When importing, it fails step 6 (import configuration and Inventory) with « Due to an internal error, unable to import (HmUserGroupDeliveryPolicySettings). » ?

michael_bernard
New Contributor

Hello Ben, I emailed you directly regarding your case creation access.

GTM-P2G8KFN