cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I convert my trial account to a connect acount?

rgibbons18
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately there is no way to covert a Select instance to a Connect instance. You can upgrade from Connect to Select, but not the other way around. You would want to register for a new Connect account. If you'd like to use the same email you used previously to register for the new Connect account, go in to your Global Settings and change the email for your user login. Do this only when you are ready to leave the first HiveManager for good, as this will obviously break your usual login credentials.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can email me the serial numbers at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can get them freed up for you.

rgibbons18
New Contributor

My trial is expired.

rgibbons18
New Contributor

Sam, How can I get any AP's out of this account?

Thanks,

Rob

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately there is no way to covert a Select instance to a Connect instance. You can upgrade from Connect to Select, but not the other way around. You would want to register for a new Connect account. If you'd like to use the same email you used previously to register for the new Connect account, go in to your Global Settings and change the email for your user login. Do this only when you are ready to leave the first HiveManager for good, as this will obviously break your usual login credentials.

GTM-P2G8KFN