cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How do I filter Cell phones on AP230 access points.? I have a guest wireless that I need them on. How to I force ALL CELL PHONES to use Guest wireless ? Not using MAC filters. I am not going to maintain a list of MAC addresses for cell phones.

How do I filter Cell phones on AP230 access points.? I have a guest wireless that I need them on. How to I force ALL CELL PHONES to use Guest wireless ? Not using MAC filters. I am not going to maintain a list of MAC addresses for cell phones.

loftit
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can set up Client Classification to route all mobile OS types to a certain user profile and VLAN. If you can tell me which HiveManager Platform you are using, I can provide a guide that reviews how to set up Client Classification. This guide will walk you through how to determine which HiveManager you are using, for reference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Which-HiveManager-Platform-am-I-using

GTM-P2G8KFN