cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create a PSE profile in the latest version of Hivemanager (on Prime)?

How do you create a PSE profile in the latest version of Hivemanager (on Prime)?

anthony_latimer
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

anthony_latimer
New Contributor

Here is a screen capture of the HiveManager Classic PSE Profile page06bc2fc9912a4c3994659d5d4e4e0f21_0690c000007iEXOAA2.png

anthony_latimer
New Contributor

Maybe I may have not explained this well the PSE profile I am referring to allow you tell your APs to use either 802.3at or 802.3af power. I HiveManager Classic you can go to Advanced configuration -> Common Object -> PSE Profile and create a PSE profile then you can apply this to the APs like the 550 that need it. however in the new version of HiveManger (on premise) this does not exist in the in the common objects list.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Anthony,

Not quite sure what you mean by on Prime (maybe on premise?) but for the two platforms:

Classic:

Config -> policy > device templates -> additional port settingss

NG:

If you go into the switch device template this is within: template > port configuration > edit the port type (i.e. access etc) > scroll down and the PSE profile is the last option.

Actual switch -> port config > PSE -> click plus to create a new proifle

GTM-P2G8KFN