cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the option "Monitor devices managed by HiveManager Classic" work / how do I configure it?

How does the option "Monitor devices managed by HiveManager Classic" work / how do I configure it?

carsten_buchena
New Contributor

Hi,

In Hivemanager - pardon me - in ExtremeCloud IQ we now have under Global settings the option to enable "Monitor devices managed by HiveManager Classic".

I have created a new VIQ account, enable this option and provided an existing Classic Cloud account. This seems to work, but then I don't know what to do... I don't see any of the devices, I don't have a link to manage the Classic account.... and I was not able to find any documentation explaining what that feature actually does.

Can someone shed some light into this?

I was hoping that this feature could help me with the process of migrating a Classic Cloud account to a new IQ Cloud account.... or what else is it for??

Carsten

2 REPLIES 2

carsten_buchena
New Contributor

Ahhhhh.... that works!

Thanks a lot Ashley, now I understand what it does 😉

Carsten

ashley_finch
Contributor III

From the manage page > change the view on the right hand side to HM Classic view:58866ecbaf07447b8f90044a5f377ec3_0690c000009YDuUAAW.png

You can see the devices you have in the classic platform, but it's more of a monitor thing than config etc. It just links back to HM Classic effectively.

GTM-P2G8KFN