cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can limit guest timeout connection to one hour per day depending on MAC address and / or password?

How I can limit guest timeout connection to one hour per day depending on MAC address and / or password?

aaqahouq
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You'd have to put the MAC addresses you want to disconnect in their own user group. You can give the user group different settings (like users are only Valid for specific days, or only Valid for a certain time period after fist log in, or only valid for a certain time period after creation, etc). You can apply multiple user groups to an SSID, so you can keep everyone on the same SSID and give some users different settings.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You'd have to put the MAC addresses you want to disconnect in their own user group. You can give the user group different settings (like users are only Valid for specific days, or only Valid for a certain time period after fist log in, or only valid for a certain time period after creation, etc). You can apply multiple user groups to an SSID, so you can keep everyone on the same SSID and give some users different settings.

GTM-P2G8KFN