cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How is it possible to change the Default user for another name and email address in HiveManager? Administrator users I created doesn't have the same credentials with the same profile "Configuration and Monitoring".

How is it possible to change the Default user for another name and email address in HiveManager? Administrator users I created doesn't have the same credentials with the same profile "Configuration and Monitoring".

s_didi
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

It's likely that you are a super user, where as your other user is an administrator, which does not have the same permission levels as a super user. Based on your reference to the "Configuration and Monitoring" group, I'm guessing you are using HiveManager Classic. In that case you would want to log in at myhive.aerohive.com and before going in to your VHM to see your HiveManager click on "Admin Account Manager" on the left hand side menu. On this page you can create new users, including a new super user.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for that VHM information, I've emailed you directly with the next step we need to take.

s_didi
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I eventually found out the account that was initially used to create the super user.

I would like to switch the super user login and email address for my own informations.

Could you help?

I am gonna send you the VHM ID information by email.

Thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you aren't able to add licenses then you are not the super user. You would need to find the original email used to register the HiveManager with to find your super user. If you can provide your VHM ID, I can try to find your super user for you. If you'd rather email me your VHM ID directly, please feel free to reach me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

s_didi
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I am sorry but I can't find the "Admin Account Manager" you are refering to. In order to manage accounts I can only go to HiveManger and then create, modify or delete accounts from the "Administrators" left menu with "Admin Groups" and "Administrators" as sub menus.

Is it possible that something is going wrong with my account since I can't even add licenses or fill out the form: "Submit updated user registration information to Aerohive".

Everything is greyed out...

Thanks for your help.

GTM-P2G8KFN