cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Radius authentication for Hivemanager NG on Prem?

How to configure Radius authentication for Hivemanager NG on Prem?

oliver_eve
New Contributor

Hey,

We're in the process of migrating from HM classic to NG & for starters I've tried to setup the authentication method on Hivemanager NG to point login requests to our radius server but NG errors out everytime I login. I can see the authentication is successful on the NPS server but NG doesn't seem to work with it. I can also see on the NPS server that NG is downgrading the authentication method to PAP opposed to MSChap which is whats configured.

I've seen another post similar to this but no answer was given.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

17 REPLIES 17

torsten_schoene
New Contributor

I also have the problem with the radius server. Is this bug fixed now? And wich version of the hivemanager NG ist this?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Just to keep this post updated, I can now confirm that the fix for this issue is scheduled for the next on premises HiveManager release, which is scheduled to come out in the near future. I'll continue to keep you updated as I find out more.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to confirm the issue is still active today. To set expectations a bit, the soonest the fix for this will be available would be the next update that is released for the on premises HiveManager. I can't guarantee the fix will be in the very next release, but the fix will come out in a HiveManager release. I will of course continue to keep you updated on what I hear, and please feel free to check in any time for an update.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Absolutely. I just confirmed that this was still an issue right before the holidays, I'll keep checking in and letting you know what I hear.

oliver_eve
New Contributor

Thanks Sam,

Can you keep us updated with how this progresses?

Cheers

Oli

GTM-P2G8KFN