cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to manage all ap via cli in single console.

how to manage all ap via cli in single console.

yogesh_kumar4
New Contributor

Hi This is yogesh kumar,

i wont to know is there any way to access my cloud aerohive NG portal access via CLI, i want to access all AP's in single console windows.

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Yogesh, unfortunately it is our policy to not give out shell passwords, any shell access would need to be with an Aerohive technician. This isn't something I would be able to help you with, my apologies.

As for the CAPWAP alarms, could you SSH in to an AP that is having this problem and run capwap debugs? Those are:

_debug capwap info

_debug capwap basic

_debug capwap stat

Then wait for an alert for this AP to come in, then pull tech data. To get tech data in HiveManager NG please go to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time).

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that is more convenient:

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

If you can send that tech data to me I will check the data and let you know what I find. If you'd like to send that to me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

yogesh_kumar4
New Contributor

hello Sam,

very first thanks for your response

we are using Aerohive NG cloud based AP's management.

i have two query.

1 if any customer wont to access itself portal via shell then why you guys can allow them, if we got the shell access we can managed it according to us and second thing ( to use super putty less company does allowed to install these type of software, to access AP's via super putty we have to make a ip database and every time we have to put the username and password) so please help me to access shell.

2 on our cloud portal there are so many alter are coming for CAPWAP with major severity, so can you help me out to fix these type of issue.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We don't recommend anyone other than Aerohive engineers accessing the shell of the HiveManager. There is a program called super putty that allows you to send CLI commands to as many APs as you want all at once, is that what you're looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN