cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I also have doubts because I do not get statistical data of top ten users and applications in the dashboard of hivemanager , I need to activate any option?

I also have doubts because I do not get statistical data of top ten users and applications in the dashboard of hivemanager , I need to activate any option?

aaguirre
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that data. I'm not seeing any failing lpr files, which is good news. However, the AP is reporting the date as 1970 so it seems we aren't reaching NTP properly. I would suggest opening a technical support case for the failing reports since we can rule out failing packets as the cause. For the time issue, I'd check to make sure the firewall is allowing traffic via UDP 123.

aaguirre
New Contributor

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Would you be able to download tech data for one of your APs? I'd like to check to see if the packets sent from the AP to the HiveManager to form those Dashboard reports are getting through.

To get tech data using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) go to 

Monitor> Select the check box next to the AP> Utilities> Get Tech Data. 

  

To get tech data using HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com) go to 

Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time). 

  

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that's easier: 

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI 

If you'd like to send this directly to me, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN