cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am adding a switch stack to Aerohive and the onboarding process is not pushing the network policy automatically.

I am adding a switch stack to Aerohive and the onboarding process is not pushing the network policy automatically.

jneil
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

jneil
New Contributor
The switches are in a stacked configuration and I am unable to look at either one by itself. They show up in the Hive Manager as a “SR2300-Series-Stack -(2)<>”.

jneil
New Contributor
Jeffrey Neil
Network Engineer
KinderCare Education LLC
jneil@kindercare.com
W: 503-872-3168

[cid:image004.jpg@01D2085C.2C7E64E0]
NOTICE: This email may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you’ve received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others. Thank you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I think you might want to open a case for this issue so our technicians can start gathering data with you. I'm not sure why you would be seeing no change if we were only viewing one switch at a time and we'll need to look in to that.

jneil
New Contributor
It is showing “no change” for the policy and the template after the onboard process. I can manual add the policy under “stack configuration” after which it shows the name of the policy but the device template is still “no change”.
GTM-P2G8KFN