cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new using HiveManager APIs. I am trying to use the API but have not been successful. I have a token and owner id. I am including the token on the header but I keep getting a 400 code.

I am new using HiveManager APIs. I am trying to use the API but have not been successful. I have a token and owner id. I am including the token on the header but I keep getting a 400 code.

dmachuca
New Contributor

I have looked into the https://developer.aerohive.com/docs/api-documentation and follow the steps to get a token. I have tried to add the token into the header but I am not sure what else do I need to include in the header to get this to work. This is the format of my URL for the request https://cloud-va2.aerohive.com/xapi/v1/configuration/apLocationFolders?ownerId=12345". Is there something wrong with the URL or I am missing something on the header?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, the Presence Analytics engine is disabled globally for all customers on HiveManager NG by default, as the data collection for this feature is resource intensive. If you would like this enabled, please email a screen shot of your About HiveManager page (which you can find by going in to the HiveManager> Clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right hand corner> About HiveManager) to communityhelp@aerohive.com, and I'll forward the request on to our Dev Ops team for you.

Once we enable this, you would have to use an API that you develop to collect the data. We currently do not have a pre-built API for you to use for this purpose.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, the Presence Analytics engine is disabled globally for all customers on HiveManager NG by default, as the data collection for this feature is resource intensive. If you would like this enabled, please email a screen shot of your About HiveManager page (which you can find by going in to the HiveManager> Clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right hand corner> About HiveManager) to communityhelp@aerohive.com, and I'll forward the request on to our Dev Ops team for you.

Once we enable this, you would have to use an API that you develop to collect the data. We currently do not have a pre-built API for you to use for this purpose.

GTM-P2G8KFN