cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't create SSID with type authentication "WPA2-(WPA2 persional)-PSK", error: 'must be greater than or equal to 2'

I can't create SSID with type authentication "WPA2-(WPA2 persional)-PSK", error: 'must be greater than or equal to 2'

elvio_onofri
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We will want to open a technical support case for this issue. If you have not purchased support, or are not sure how to open a case, please email at Communityhelp@aerohive.com and I will let you know what our options are.

kenneth_hoiland
New Contributor

I have the same issue on my lab/home setup and it´s driving me mad. Experimentet with PPSK and user groups and when I went back to personal it pops that error message. Some of my IOT stuff won@t connect to the PPSK network at all so I need to get back to PSK

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting us know. If you've purchased support, please open a technical support case for this issue. If you have not purchased support, please email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and we can see what our options are.

GTM-P2G8KFN