cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't ping my access points from any VLAN including the VLAN where the access points are installed. I can SSH to an access point and ping out to any VLAN. Is this normal? Am I missing something?

I can't ping my access points from any VLAN including the VLAN where the access points are installed. I can SSH to an access point and ping out to any VLAN. Is this normal? Am I missing something?

gerry_estay
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

gerry_estay
New Contributor

Thanks Ashley. The enable ping is enabled in the SSID and when I connect to the SSID, I can ping all the APs. However, as soon as I disconnect ad plugin to the network (wired), I am not able to ping any of the APs. I apologize, I should have led with that. Is there another setting I am missing that will let me ping the APs when I am connected to the network via ethernet? Thanks.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

In the SSID > Additional settings section > optional settings > traffic filters, have you disabled the "enable ping"?

GTM-P2G8KFN