cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't remove simulated access points because I don't have a Remove button in All devices. How am I suppose to remove them?

I can't remove simulated access points because I don't have a Remove button in All devices. How am I suppose to remove them?

raej
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that screen shot. If you are logged in as an admin, you'd see next to the utilities option another option called Device Inventory. Since you don't have that option, you'd either need to ask the HiveManager admin to upgrade your permission levels, or log in with different credentials that have admin access.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

raej
New Contributor

I couldn't find Global Settings, found it in Home --> Administration --> License Management. It lists the company we buy the access points from as technical contact.

This would be a non-issue if you could remove simulated devices from the same place you can create them.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would need to log in as the main admin of the HiveManager (the original email address used to register for the HiveManager, or used to set up the HiveManager if you're running an on premises deployment).

GTM-P2G8KFN