cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't remove simulated access points because I don't have a Remove button in All devices. How am I suppose to remove them?

I can't remove simulated access points because I don't have a Remove button in All devices. How am I suppose to remove them?

raej
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that screen shot. If you are logged in as an admin, you'd see next to the utilities option another option called Device Inventory. Since you don't have that option, you'd either need to ask the HiveManager admin to upgrade your permission levels, or log in with different credentials that have admin access.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

raej
New Contributor

Thanks for that, got given access to the Device Inventory button and I've removed the simulated AP's.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that screen shot. If you are logged in as an admin, you'd see next to the utilities option another option called Device Inventory. Since you don't have that option, you'd either need to ask the HiveManager admin to upgrade your permission levels, or log in with different credentials that have admin access.

raej
New Contributor

I have Modify, Update... and Utilities..., nothing about removing devices.f15e6931d3224845837f06abc61bbc14_0690c000008sE7eAAE.jpg

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies, I gave you instructions for HiveManager instead of HiveManager Classic. Could you send me a screen shot of your Device Inventory menu under the Monitor page?

GTM-P2G8KFN