cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot add my used SP2208P to ExtremeCloud IQ as the device is already onboarded. Is there a way to have the device removed so that I can onboard it?

I cannot add my used SP2208P to ExtremeCloud IQ as the device is already onboarded. Is there a way to have the device removed so that I can onboard it?

Jason17
New Contributor

I got a used SP2208P switch. I reset to factory settings but cannot log in using the default username "admin". Is this the correct default username?

I also cannot add the device to ExtremeCloud IQ as I get the Error 10 message "Device already onboarded" is there a way to free this serial up?

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

For APs I can help you with that directly, I've messaged you directly with a question for this process.

sherwyn_vargas
New Contributor

Hi , can you send me also the instruction on how to file courtesy case? My AP is AP130 and the same error encountered during the onboarding process . "Device already onboarded"

Jason17
New Contributor

Sam,

Thank you so much for your help. I've submitted the case and the case number is 00296973 [ref:_00D30pTvc._5004Q1ytwQN:ref]

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would usually be able to help you out with that error, but for the 22xx series switches we'd need to file a case for this request. This would typically require that you had purchased support but I'm going to approve a courtesy case for this request so we can get this taken care of. I've emailed you directly with instructions on how to open the courtesy case, please let me know if you have any questions.

GTM-P2G8KFN