I currrently can't access the Hivemanager NG web console due to suspension

dgablenz
New Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dgablenz
New Contributor II

Hi and thanks for the response. It run a couple of days meanwhile. And it started with an attempt to upgrade. Probably you are right to get a shell password for a better analysis. I opened a ticket with the support meanwhile.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

dgablenz
New Contributor II

Hi and thanks for the response. It run a couple of days meanwhile. And it started with an attempt to upgrade. Probably you are right to get a shell password for a better analysis. I opened a ticket with the support meanwhile.

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

How long have you let it run? I think I remember that message showing while the virtual appliance was updating or deploying or something. Can you tell if the server is actually doing anything? You might need to get in to the shell of the manager to see what's going on. Pretty sure technical support has to generate a shell password for you though.

dgablenz
New Contributor II

After login I always get "The current VHM has been suspended." reply, which is followed by "You will be unable to access this VHM until the suspension is lifted." But I see no opportunity to lift this. I already restarted the virtual machine, but after complete reboot nothing changed...

GTM-P2G8KFN