cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a network that I would like to delete, how do I do that? We have three SSIDs, one for Staff, one for Students, and one for Guest. I would like to remove the Guest network.

I have a network that I would like to delete, how do I do that? We have three SSIDs, one for Staff, one for Students, and one for Guest. I would like to remove the Guest network.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Check the box next to the SSID you would like to remove> Trash can icon towards the top of the page. This will remove the SSID from the network policy, but leave the SSID object within the HiveManager so you can add it back at any time you'd like.

If you want to delete the SSID from the HiveManager all together, after you've removed it from all network policies it was places in and pushed an update out to the APs that used to use this SSID, you can go to Configure> Common Objects> SSIDs> Check the box next to the SSID> Click on the trash can icon at the top of the page.

GTM-P2G8KFN