cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have a new WPA2-PSK SSID on my network, and everything seems to work OK for Windows laptops but when a chromebook connects to the SSID it acts like it has a captive portal configured with it. Does anyone have any ideas about why this would happen

I have a new WPA2-PSK SSID on my network, and everything seems to work OK for Windows laptops but when a chromebook connects to the SSID it acts like it has a captive portal configured with it. Does anyone have any ideas about why this would happen

moshea
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would be very interested in the solution if you have time to share with us!

moshea
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response, but I think I've found the problem (or at lease where it lives). We use Zscaler as our web-filtering and security solution and it looks like setting up a VLAN like I want requires special handling there. If you're interested, I can share the solution.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you send a picture of what the Captive Web Portal page looks like on a chromebook? That might help to narrow down where it's coming from. If you'd rather share this with me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN