cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an admin account on hive manager and I want to delete another admin account, but It doesn't let me (Im using Hivemanager NG). How can I do it?

I have an admin account on hive manager and I want to delete another admin account, but It doesn't let me (Im using Hivemanager NG). How can I do it?

alejandro_casti
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can let me know the email for the super admin, we can set a temporary password to let you log in as the super admin. You can't make another super admin, but you can change the email address associated with the user who is a super admin and reset your password to essentially remake the current super admin in to one you can use. If you'd rather share the email with me directly, my address is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

alejandro_casti
New Contributor

I need to become the superadmin, because the account I need to delete is the current superadmin, and I don't have the superadmin password. What can I do?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'd need to log in as the super admin (the first email used to register for the HiveManager) to have permission to remove an admin from HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN