cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have an existing captive web portal in my hivemanager on premise vm. I need to migrate to extremecloud IQ and I need to pull these files out for setting up the new ssid. Is there a way to download the html files that I put up into the hivemanager

I have an existing captive web portal in my hivemanager on premise vm. I need to migrate to extremecloud IQ and I need to pull these files out for setting up the new ssid. Is there a way to download the html files that I put up into the hivemanager

acsontos
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You should be able to do this by going to Configuration> Expand the left hand side menu> Expand Authentication> Captive Web Portals> check the box next to the CWP in use> Export.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

acsontos
New Contributor

Thanks. That worked like a charm!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You should be able to do this by going to Configuration> Expand the left hand side menu> Expand Authentication> Captive Web Portals> check the box next to the CWP in use> Export.

GTM-P2G8KFN