cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have AP 250 Hive OS version 8.2r5.221111 app signature 5.3.4. It is the only OS version that has that app signature. I have had problems with this AP giving out DHCP addresses. Is this a known issue with that signature or what might the issue be?

I have AP 250 Hive OS version 8.2r5.221111 app signature 5.3.4. It is the only OS version that has that app signature. I have had problems with this AP giving out DHCP addresses. Is this a known issue with that signature or what might the issue be?

landersn
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Every OS needs an application signature, this allows our APs to keep up with changes in popular applications that come out between our HiveOS releases. This won't affect DHCP. If you have clients that aren't getting an IP address, I would recommend running a client monitor or packet capture to see which DHCP packets we are getting, and where the DHCP process is failing.

GTM-P2G8KFN