cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have enabled AP Status alerts (if up/down), however when I receive the actual email all it says is "AP CONNECTION STATUS HAS CHANGED." Is there a way to edit the alert email message? Or can this be looked as a possible future addition?

I have enabled AP Status alerts (if up/down), however when I receive the actual email all it says is "AP CONNECTION STATUS HAS CHANGED." Is there a way to edit the alert email message? Or can this be looked as a possible future addition?

danielm2
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, we currently do not have a way to edit the email alerts that are sent out, but this would be an excellent idea to submit as a feature request. If you have paid for support, you can open a support ticket as a feature request. Or you can always us the feedback icon (Chat bubble) on the right hand side of any page to submit feature requests and feedback directly to our engineering team.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I checked in on this feature and it has not been implemented yet. I will continue to look in to this from time to time and I'll do my best to keep you posted, please feel free to check in with me for an update.

bert_verriet
New Contributor

Any help provided?

Still the same here...

danielm2
New Contributor

Thanks Sam. I will submit a feature request.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, we currently do not have a way to edit the email alerts that are sent out, but this would be an excellent idea to submit as a feature request. If you have paid for support, you can open a support ticket as a feature request. Or you can always us the feedback icon (Chat bubble) on the right hand side of any page to submit feature requests and feedback directly to our engineering team.

GTM-P2G8KFN