cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have several Ap121 devices and we are running HiveOS 6.5r12 we want to purchase some Atom AP30's to fix some dead spots but I need to know if the AP will work on that HiveOS version or will work with my Ap121's?

I have several Ap121 devices and we are running HiveOS 6.5r12 we want to purchase some Atom AP30's to fix some dead spots but I need to know if the AP will work on that HiveOS version or will work with my Ap121's?

sdebecker
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Andrew, which model APs are you using now and what firmware are they on currently?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

@Sam Pirokā€‹ 

This sounds nearly the same to my issue with APs, could I also get the firmware file sent to my e-mail? Have something like 5 units affected...

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You should be all set, the online HiveManager updates itself so you know you're on the latest version at all times, which will absolutely support the AP30.

sdebecker
New Contributor

ok thanks, as a follow up, we use the online Hive Manager do I need to do any updates to that to support the AP30?

GTM-P2G8KFN