cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I just put in 2 AP305c's in my building & keep getting . wifi0: A high interference alert was raised alarms randomly on both. I noticed that several were getting same error on the 250's as well. Is this a known issue? Im on latest firmware.

I just put in 2 AP305c's in my building & keep getting . wifi0: A high interference alert was raised alarms randomly on both. I noticed that several were getting same error on the 250's as well. Is this a known issue? Im on latest firmware.

jharrell
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for those pictures. The first picture doesn't show any issues. The second pictures shows an AP sitting on a table facing up, a better placement for that AP would be facing where the client devices will be. That said, given the heavy rate of CRC failures you're seeing an not a lot to explain that in these pictures, I'd recommend opening a support case so they can do a deeper dive in to your data with you.

jharrell
New Contributor
There are quite a few windows in both rooms.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Right, with as much of the area around the AP showing as possible. We want to rule out mainly metal, glass, water, or dense obstacles between the APs and the client device area.

jharrell
New Contributor

I am only getting this on the 2 new 305c's. They are the only 2 in this building. When you say send pictures are you meaning literally taking a picture of the WAP where its installed?

GTM-P2G8KFN