cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I just put in 2 AP305c's in my building & keep getting . wifi0: A high interference alert was raised alarms randomly on both. I noticed that several were getting same error on the 250's as well. Is this a known issue? Im on latest firmware.

I just put in 2 AP305c's in my building & keep getting . wifi0: A high interference alert was raised alarms randomly on both. I noticed that several were getting same error on the 250's as well. Is this a known issue? Im on latest firmware.

jharrell
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that tech data. I'm seeing a high CRC failure rate for both wifi0 (32%) and wifi1 (72%). That means that 32% of the wifi0 traffic and 72% of the wifi1 traffic is too damaged to read and had to be resent at least once (likely more than once) before the receiving radio could read the packets and move on to the next. CRC failures in particular are usually caused by environmental factors. Could you send me pictures of a few problematic APs so I can check for environmental factors that may be interfering with your signal?

jharrell
New Contributor
I am attaching tech data for this question.

Jeffery D. Harrell
Director of Technology
Atkinson County Schools
98 East Roberts Avenue
Pearson, GA 31642
P.912-422-7373 F.912-422-7369
jharrell@atkinson.k12.ga.us
www.atkinson.k12.ga.us/technology

Confidentiality Notice.........

This email and any attached documents are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

This guide reviews how to identify if your network has a high level of Radio Frequency Interference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Radio-Frequency-Interference-NG

If you'd like to send tech data from an AP having this issue to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can review the data for you to let you know what I find.

GTM-P2G8KFN