cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting this error"Can not get the required device list." Any ideas as it is keeping me from configuring my devices.

I keep getting this error"Can not get the required device list." Any ideas as it is keeping me from configuring my devices.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Aorangi, I've emailed you directly with our options for creating a case for this issue, please let me know if you have any questions.

aorangi_vaia
New Contributor

Hi There, I am currently having this issue. It started after renewing licences on our devices. I tried to launch a service inquiry but I'm new and can't do that.

I'm all ears if anyone has a solution

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are running in to this issue unfortunately we don't have a work around at the moment and I would encourage you to open a technical support case for further troubleshooting.

oliver_eve
New Contributor

Was there a fix for this? We've had to reboot our server and since its come back we cant do anythin with our access-points. Everything hangs and shows the above error

GTM-P2G8KFN