cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I'm struggling to update the firmware on two AP120s using the cloud hivemanager. They are at version 5.1r5 and fail to upgrade due to "unable to save the image to flash memory" issue. What method should I use to get these APs up to 6.5r10 ?

I'm struggling to update the firmware on two AP120s using the cloud hivemanager. They are at version 5.1r5 and fail to upgrade due to "unable to save the image to flash memory" issue. What method should I use to get these APs up to 6.5r10 ?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
11 REPLIES 11

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi, got them both up and running on 6.5r10 eventually.

At 6.1r1 and 6.2r2(?) both refused to show the web gui due to TLS handshake error. The boss managed to get in using Firefox 3 (iirc) and eventually after many fails and reboots he got them updated.

Many thanks for the guide and downloads Sam

cheers, Tim

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'll need to upgrade to 6.5r3 in order to use the devices with HiveManager. I've emailed you directly with the files you'll need and a guide on how to update the firmware using the Web UI until we can use the GUI again.

GTM-P2G8KFN