cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to load client details page from global search.

I'm unable to load client details page from global search.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

If I type a client name or mac address into global search it list the results. If I click on the result for a client, I get the pop up window with the error "an unknown error has occurred" and the page details are blank. I've confirmed this for several different clients .

Curious if others are experiencing this?7b3693d253e246939ce96facf1b4932a_0690c000009Q1nuAAC.pngblank client360

8 REPLIES 8

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

It sounds like time to open a support ticket, so we can track. If you don't mind post the case# back here or email me directly at kcotterman@extremenetworks.com

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I don't believe it's an outage thing, but thanks for sharing that link. That's a good bookmark to have.

It feels like some type of database bug to me (especially the duplicate entry).

I've gone ahead and cleared all browser data, as well as ensured browser (chrome) is up to date. I'm using chrome at the suggestion of my S.E. as I personally prefer firefox but was told ExtremeCloud IQ tends to run smother in chrome.

Even after all this (and loosing all my customization (columns, sorts, etc - these get wiped with the browsers data - why can't these be persistent?) the clients are still giving an error and not loading any data.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hey John,

You can always use the Extreme Cloud Status page to confirm health of HiveManager in your area. Often times, these errors can be caused by the browser and clearing browser cache might resolve the issue.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

In one case, there were two identical names listed in the search listed under "client". One would load properly, and the other gave the error. I've not been able to reproduce this for other clients so this might be an anomaly.

GTM-P2G8KFN