cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to load client details page from global search.

I'm unable to load client details page from global search.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

If I type a client name or mac address into global search it list the results. If I click on the result for a client, I get the pop up window with the error "an unknown error has occurred" and the page details are blank. I've confirmed this for several different clients .

Curious if others are experiencing this?7b3693d253e246939ce96facf1b4932a_0690c000009Q1nuAAC.pngblank client360

8 REPLIES 8

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

Do we know when disconnected client data is purged? Is it all purged or is some data retained?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

Ok. I went ahead and opened a case - 00288484

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi John, I've seen the same issue but I didn't look into it for long enough to determine the cause. From what I remember it was a client that had been connected but a number of days ago that I was trying to load. Not sure if it's just coincidence or not but it sounds similar to what you've seen.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I'm hesitant to open a ticket until I better understand what the problem is otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of needless back and forth.

I'm trying to determine when the error occurs because it's not all clients. I believe it is happening for disconnected clients, but not always.

as an example. This morning my cell phone was not connected to Wi-Fi. I searched for the client and got the error. I then connected my phone to wifi, searched in global search again, and this time the page loaded properly. I then disconnected from Wi-Fi and the client page continues to load properly.

I'll stay off Wi-Fi and see if the error reoccurs after some period of time.

I'm gonna hunt to see if I can find another device to confirm this behavior with.

GTM-P2G8KFN