cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a list of countries where Aerohive is certified to operate? I've seen emails for weeks from reps trying to get me an answer to my simple question of whether I can get Aerohive AP's in Russia. How about Finland or Brazil? Can't find published i

I need a list of countries where Aerohive is certified to operate? I've seen emails for weeks from reps trying to get me an answer to my simple question of whether I can get Aerohive AP's in Russia. How about Finland or Brazil? Can't find published i

dbriseno
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Of course, this site lists our partners by region and country: https://www.aerohive.com/partners/distribution-partners/

Looks like our Russian partner is Rotek, and they can be reached at info@rotek.ru or +7 495 54 54 985.

dbriseno
New Contributor

Sam, that's really helpful in the interim, thanks. Can you recommend a vendor/partner to procure Aerohive in Russia? I've been waiting for 3 weeks just for my Dell rep to find out if they are available in Russia and my 2 normal procurement vendors are unable to source in Russia.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Also, specifically, we are certified to operate in Russia, Finland, and Brazil.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm working on getting an official list for you, but to save time you can tell which countries we can operate in by which country codes we can assign. You can see this by going to Monitor> checking the box next to any AP> Actions> Assign Country Code. The drop down you'll see has every country we are authorized to operate in. I'll let you know as soon as I've located an official list.

GTM-P2G8KFN