cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to set up a mesh connection, what can I use to do this, do I have to use the ATOm A30 ?

I need to set up a mesh connection, what can I use to do this, do I have to use the ATOm A30 ?

sschatvet
New Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, I'm sorry sales has been so difficult to reach. I've emailed you directly with your Aerohive account manager's information, I'd suggest reaching out to him directly. Please let me know if you continue to get no response and I'll find a different contact for you, I want to make sure you get an answer.

sschatvet
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I have been trying to reach sales department, I have called three times, the first two I left messages, the last time I was unable to as the mailbox is full. Is there another way to contact sales.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

In that case I would recommend the 230, it's a bit older so it's come down in price but it's very reliable (I use one for my home wifi) and will work for your set up. It can host up to 100 clients per radio, and has two radios, so you should be covered. That said, you can always speak with our sales team at 866.918.9918 for more detailed advice.

sschatvet
New Contributor

So a I need a to set up an indoor connection for say 5 clients, what one would be the best, without spending a lot of money?

GTM-P2G8KFN