cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I run Hivemanger NG 12.8.2.2 on prem. I have a user that forgot his password. How do i either have him do a forgot password or reset his password for him?

I run Hivemanger NG 12.8.2.2 on prem. I have a user that forgot his password. How do i either have him do a forgot password or reset his password for him?

mike_carter
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to go to Configure> Users> Users (left hand side menu this time)> Check the box next to the user in question. If you want to see his current password or change it, click on the notepad icon at the top of the page to edit the user. You can un-obscure the current password or change the password here and save.

To re-deliver the current password to the user, assuming email delivery was enabled when creating the user group, you can go to the Users page and click on the email icon under the Delivery column to resend the email with the PPSK credentials to the user.

52393fb6e2114ef9980fe0d11c2c0e55_0690c000007WlFdAAK.png

GTM-P2G8KFN