cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see all amy switches at 1 site haveing trubble, The port utilization goes down to 0 (zero) 2-3 times per hour. Switches are 2024P and 2224P running on 6.5r9a

I see all amy switches at 1 site haveing trubble, The port utilization goes down to 0 (zero) 2-3 times per hour. Switches are 2024P and 2224P running on 6.5r9a

niklas_osterman
New Contributor

9 REPLIES 9

niklas_osterman
New Contributor
I am awaiting a technitian call. In other words Sam, I just created a case via Talk24 via our distributor.

Med vänlig hälsning,

Niklas Österman, AddLevel AB
Operations Manager
Adress: Odengatan 81, 113 22 Stockholm
Phone: +46 70 918 30 88
E-mail: niklas.osterman@addlevel.se
www.addlevel.se<>

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. I think we should open a technical support case at this point, would you be able to contact your Distributor to begin a technical support case? If you can let me know the case number, I can update the case with my notes of what we've done so far. If you're unsure who to contact for your distributor, please let me know and I'll email you that contact information directly.

niklas_osterman
New Contributor
So, I updated the swithes @ odenplan (only 2024P’s) to 6.5.r11
But now I have more issues, 2 of the switches has gone offline (though all AP’s are connected wich in it self is a contradiction) also the switches seems not to be able to transfer (Rx or Tx) anything……

[cid:image002.png@01D59AE3.8C21B290]

Med vänlig hälsning,

Niklas Österman, AddLevel AB
Operations Manager
Adress: Odengatan 81, 113 22 Stockholm
Phone: +46 70 918 30 88
E-mail: niklas.osterman@addlevel.se
www.addlevel.se<>

niklas_osterman
New Contributor
One more try..

Med vänlig hälsning,