cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see all amy switches at 1 site haveing trubble, The port utilization goes down to 0 (zero) 2-3 times per hour. Switches are 2024P and 2224P running on 6.5r9a

I see all amy switches at 1 site haveing trubble, The port utilization goes down to 0 (zero) 2-3 times per hour. Switches are 2024P and 2224P running on 6.5r9a

niklas_osterman
New Contributor

9 REPLIES 9

niklas_osterman
New Contributor
Med vänlig hälsning,

Niklas Österman, AddLevel AB
Operations Manager
Adress: Odengatan 81, 113 22 Stockholm
Phone: +46 70 918 30 88
E-mail: niklas.osterman@addlevel.se
www.addlevel.se<>

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you say you've attached a tech data file from a 2224P, do you mean to your previous email? The tech data on that email was all regarding a device on 6.5r9a, could you try sending the 2224P tech data again?

niklas_osterman
New Contributor
We have similar behavior at 3 of this customers 5 in total sites. At Odenplan, from where the first 4 tech.data files were from does only have 2024P.
I have attached a 2224P from same HM but different site.
The 2224P is running on 1.0.1.26

I’ll try to update some or all the 2024P HiveOS at Odenplan to night.

Med vänlig hälsning,

Niklas Österman, AddLevel AB
Operations Manager
Adress: Odengatan 81, 113 22 Stockholm
Phone: +46 70 918 30 88
E-mail: niklas.osterman@addlevel.se
www.addlevel.se<>

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that data. I'm going to review this with my team. In the mean time, would you be able to update teh 2024P to 6.5r12 so we can see if this issue is still present in the latest firmware available for that model?

Also could you tell me what version the 2224P is using? It looks like all the tech data you sent is for a HiveOS switch, could you get tech data from the 2224P switch as well using the second guide I linked?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would recommend opening a case with your distributor to troubleshoot that issue. If you'd like to try to troubleshoot this via the Community instead, please send me tech data from the switches having this issue at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

This guide reviews how to get tech data for the SR2024P:https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/How-to-download-tech-data-in-HiveManager

This guide reviews how to get tech data for the SR2224P: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/How-to-get-tech-data-from-a-SR22XX-or-SR23XX-series-...

GTM-P2G8KFN