cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to upgrade our HM from 8.2r1 to 8.2r2, receiving "file does not exist" in update server, after downloading file to update server.

I want to upgrade our HM from 8.2r1 to 8.2r2, receiving "file does not exist" in update server, after downloading file to update server.

m_rahmani_amoli
New Contributor

I'm facing an issue during the upgarde of our HiveManager Classic from 8.2r1 to 8.2r2. After downloading image to the update server, I can not upload it HiveManager to upgrade it and I'm receiving this message "file does not exist".

We have a Virtual Appliance.

10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I believe you can go to 8.2r2e directly.

m_rahmani_amoli
New Contributor

Thank you Sam! As I wrote here, we have the version 8.2r1. Can I upgrade our HiveManager from 8.2r1 to 8.2r2e directly, or I must upgrade it to 8.2r2 at first?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry for the wait here, I've enabled download access for you temporarily, could you try downloading the Classic update file from Hive Community and using that file to see if you get the same error?

m_rahmani_amoli
New Contributor

Is there any solution for me?

m_rahmani_amoli
New Contributor

I can only download it to update server and I did it. After completing the download I tried to update image from option "File from update server". I got the popup windows with listed version 8.2r2. After that I tried to continue with clicking "ok" bottom. Then I got the error message. I attached a screenshot of error.

I don't have any other altarnative.

GTM-P2G8KFN