cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to have guest PSKs to be periodically auto generated and emailed to the site managers when generated. What is the best way to set this up? Currently, they have to sign into hivemanager and claim a generated PSK every 30 days.

I would like to have guest PSKs to be periodically auto generated and emailed to the site managers when generated. What is the best way to set this up? Currently, they have to sign into hivemanager and claim a generated PSK every 30 days.

andersonj
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Did you mean guest PPSK's (everyone has their own password), or PSK (everyone shares the same password)? We don't have a way to auto-generate any users, PSK or PPSK, but we can set up a guest manager for the site managers so they can create a batch of PPSK users that will be valid for a day?

GTM-P2G8KFN