cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im looking to buy 3 second hand AP120's but they are not deleted from the account from the previous owner. Can I add them to my account? Or is this not possible. Thanks

Im looking to buy 3 second hand AP120's but they are not deleted from the account from the previous owner. Can I add them to my account? Or is this not possible. Thanks

gilleshanssens2
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can send proof of sale, or a written statement indicating transfer of ownership from the original owner, then I can free up those devices for you. Please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com with the proof of purchase and serial numbers you need freed up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

gilleshanssens2
New Contributor

Thanks! I will ask the seller for the proof.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can send proof of sale, or a written statement indicating transfer of ownership from the original owner, then I can free up those devices for you. Please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com with the proof of purchase and serial numbers you need freed up.

GTM-P2G8KFN