cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Hivemanager classic (6.8r7a) under Monitor> Device Inventory I don't have an add option, only Remove and Export. Am I missing something?

In Hivemanager classic (6.8r7a) under Monitor> Device Inventory I don't have an add option, only Remove and Export. Am I missing something?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II
12 REPLIES 12

dennisph
New Contributor III

is the name of the server Hivemanager?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

Ok. So that's what I was missing. I am seeing the Add option under unmanaged devices.

My problem now is why are they going to redirector without finding the on prem hive. I can ping the hostname or IP of the onprem hive which leads me to believe DNS is properly configured, but I didn't set this up initially so it's still possible I'm missing something there.

dennisph
New Contributor III

John, I am on prem as well usually the access points would find hivemanager automatically which means you would not have to add devices. There is and unmanaged tab right above device inventory you can click. After that click device inventory and you should see and add option now. I don't have the add option either when I have the manage devices tab selected either.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I've tried logging in with this account and am getting the same results. It appears the accounts are listed in order they were created, and this is first on the list. My account is also in the same user group. Is there any way to know for sure who the original user was? Does that email address provide any clues?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

2a230cb650f84d038a41ed20f1fb65cc_0690c000008g4gkAAA.png

GTM-P2G8KFN