cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Hivemanager classic (6.8r7a) under Monitor> Device Inventory I don't have an add option, only Remove and Export. Am I missing something?

In Hivemanager classic (6.8r7a) under Monitor> Device Inventory I don't have an add option, only Remove and Export. Am I missing something?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II
12 REPLIES 12

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, that would mean you are using a Virtual Appliance or On Premises HiveManager, which unfortunately means I won't be able to see a list of admins for you. I would suggest trying to log in with the original user that was created when the HiveManager was created as they would have full access to all HiveManager functions.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

The about hivemanager is only showing software version and build time. Also, my account is showing as "super user". not sure if that's the same as super admin.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'd need to log in as the super admin to add devices to the inventory. If you can send me your VHM ID, I can tell you the email addresses that might be super admins for your account. The VHM ID can be found by going to Help (top right hand corner)> About HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN