cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Hivemanager NG When trying to re-create a web directory (for BYOD) there were no available files to upload. We need the login page to just show existing user login and not the register log in below it.

In Hivemanager NG When trying to re-create a web directory (for BYOD) there were no available files to upload. We need the login page to just show existing user login and not the register log in below it.

andy_fink
New Contributor

Have had to re-create a CWP profile for BYOD as the customer didn't want the UPA and the way it had been configured meant we couldn't just de-select UPA and select the existing profile. The web-directory selected is a visitor one due to the above issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry, could you clarify what kind of CWP you are trying to use? Or if you could upload a screen shot of your current configuration, that would help too. If you'd rather share this with me directly, please feel free to send it to communityhelp@aerohive.com.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry, could you clarify what kind of CWP you are trying to use? Or if you could upload a screen shot of your current configuration, that would help too. If you'd rather share this with me directly, please feel free to send it to communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN